The PR Racing SC201 is among the first competition short course trucks to come with both mid motor and rear motor components right out of the box! The SC201 short course provides value throughout the chassis which provides the racer with the ultimate short course experience. At it’s debut Race at the 29th annual Cactus Classic, Former Team Driver Andrew Smolnik TQed and took home the championship with the production SC201 Short course truck in Mid motor configuration. Dominate your competition and get the short course truck that simply dominates the competition!
WHEELS: The SC201 Short Course Vehicle will accept most wheels designed for Short course racing. The ideal wheel for our truck out of the box would be any +3 off set wheel.
Body: The SC201 Short course will utilize most aftermarket body shells.
We are carrying the option parts as well to tuned your SC Truck to the winners circle. Keep an eye on our video section for information regarding setups and tuning.
- Motor: Electric 540 size
- Lightweight Gear Diff
- Chassis Kickup: 25 Degree
- Updated Chassis Plate accepts laydown transmission with modifications.
- 12.7mm Bore Type R Shocks!
- Hardware: Full Metric
- Bearings: Sealed Precision ball bearings included
- Wheels: 12mm Hex SC Wheels(+3 Team Associated SC10 Off-set)
- Spur Gear: 77T 48 Pitch spur gear
- Drivetrain: 2wd mid 4 gear or rear motor 3 gear.
- Width: 296mm
- Weight: 1000-1100g without wheels body and tires
- Length: 329mm
- Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Items required to complete:
- Metric 1.5mm, 2.0mm hex tools
- Metric 5.5mm, 7.0mm 8.0mm Nut Driver
- 2 Channel Surface Radio System (Minimum)
- 1/10 ESC, Motor & Pinion Gear
- High Speed Servo
- 2S LiPo Shorty Battery & Compatible Lipo Charger
- Polycarbonate/Lexan SC Body
- Polycarbonate Paint for Bodies
- 1/10 SC Wheels(+3), Tires, inserts and CA Glu
- Silicon diff oil (For Gear Diff Version)
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: PRR69000010
- MPN: 69000010