Lots of Spaz Stix artist's know that most paint colors are semitransparent and need to be backed. That's why Spaz Stix Paints provides you with our Solid White Backer to keep your fluorescents and solid colors BRIGHT and bleed-through free. Every color should be backed, always & especially if you want a paint job that looks great! Otherwise your yellow and blue paint scheme may turn out to be shades of green. White backer will keep you colors as you intended while brightening them up and never dulling them out."
Paint Application Instructions/Tips:
- Use Spaz Stix Surface Pre Prep (SZX90059) before painting to keep paint jobs swirl and fingerprint free. Spaz Stix Fluorescent paints will appear lightly colored at first and will build with intensity with additional coats.
- Fluorescent paint effects are best sprayed over or backed with White (Part # SZX00200 2oz Airbrush or SZX00209 3.5oz Aerosol).
- Forced heat can crack fluorescent paint, which can give you a unique look! Try spraying another color between cracks!
- Use interior and/or exterior black lights to significantly illuminate our fluorescent paints.
- Seal and Protect with Spaz Stix (SZX90109) Clear Coat for Nitro Proof Protection.
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: SZX00209
- MPN: 00209